The MBTI assessment is used to develop individuals, teams, and organizations to meet today’s challenges in such areas as communication, team building, leadership, and career management. Individuals and organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies, use more than 2 million assessments worldwide each year. Form M of the instrument has 93 items and provides the basic MBTI four-letter type, while Form Q has 144 items and provides not only the four-letter type but also results for 20 facets of that type.
To generate the following reports, you must know your client’s four-letter type or generate a four-letter type using the MBTI® Profile, MBTI® Interpretive Report, MBTI® Step II™ Profile, MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report or MBTI®Complete.
- MBTI® Personal Impact Report
- MBTI® Career Report
- MBTI® Communication Style Report
- MBTI® Comparison Report: Work Styles
- MBTI® Conflict Style Report
- MBTI® Decision Making Style Report
- MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations
- MBTI® Report for Healthcare Professionals
- MBTI® Stress Management Report
- MBTI® Team Report